Blogger Recognition Award
It is an award, which is given by blogger to blogger to inspire them in writing more posts and bring them a little bit exposure. The Blogger Recognition Award (BRA) is originally created by Eve, the author of the blog Edge of night.
I am so touched that my blog got the Blogger Recognition Award from my fellow blogger, Brooke the author of the blog theutopiauniverse. Thank you so much, Brooke, for nominating my blog for this award. I gladly, accept the Blogger Recognition Award from you. Your appreciation and inspiration always make me feel great. It takes the time to publish the award accepting post as I was travelling for about a month.
Rules for accepting the award:
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two advice notes to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to your blog
- Select 10 other blogs you want to give the award to and inform them.
How my blog is started?
I love to learn from every single thing of life. I always keep a journal to gather my thoughts and learning from the life in a note form. One time, by chance, my brother noticed my personal diary from my Tablet and read it without my license. After that, he asked me “why don’t you create a blog and share your thoughts there, just like this journal?”. I felt little hesitation about that. But, he continuously motivated me to publish those by creating a web log. His continuous motivation helps me to ride the hesitations about creating the blog. Then, “Close to you” is created.
Two advice notes to new bloggers:
- Blogging is based on passion. Without having the passion you cannot handle the frustrations and depressions of the blogosphere at the initial phases, especially.
- Focus on the content than increasing the number of contents.
Nominations for next Blogger Recognition Award:
I would be very happy for you to accept this award, but you are under no obligation, if you have already received this award, that’s fine, just keep going and make others happy. Please let me know if you do decide to move forward with this. Have a great Day.